Friday, February 10, 2012

YAY!!!

YAY ME!!!  I have to pat myself on the back for a minute, not because Ive lost a ton of weight but because a long time personal goal finally came through for me.  I have been in my current work position for the last 7 years, I interviewed for a promotion, was given the promotion but due to the work hours I unfortunately had to decline.  Well 3 hours later my supervisor came to me and said she wasn't allowing me to decline, they found hours that would work for my schedule!! YAY! Someone was looking out for me!!  So needless to say this has been a huge turnover for me. A new outlook on 2012.  2011 was very rocky for me, and I am working everyday to make it better, so this has been a great motivation!  Our weight loss challenge is also such a good thing. I started working out and trying to lose weight the day before Thanksgiving? Crazy I know, but I have done well.  I have lost 17 lbs so far, 4 of those with this challenge. Its such a good thing for me! I haven't had the opportunity to work out at the gym that much the last few weeks due to kids, work, life.. But I have done as much as I could at home to get that exercise in! Lets just say my floor has been swept and mopped twice this week! :)   I have 1100 sq feet of ceramic tile, so its not an easy chore! Ive also cleaned my garage and car, and I did manage to hike last Sat and Sunday.  I liked it so much, I am going to do it again this weekend!  Well I had to share my news, Its been a good week so far! Got rid of alot of Junk in my life, new job title, raise, now its time to buy that winning LOTTO ticket!!  Have a good Friday everyone!! kisses amy

No comments:

Post a Comment