Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DOH!!!!

 I tell you its Wednesday but it sure feels like Monday all over again!  I havent blogged in awhile with the promotion at work, and life at home, I just havent had a chance to fit it in!   Today I thought, I will blog.. well geez.. its been so long I couldnt remember my log in, my password, or even the email I used!   Low and behold, if you enter in the correct email.. You will get in!  Note to self.. only have one email account ! lol  ANYWAYS..... How the heck have you all been? I am feeling great!!! I made a personal goal to myself last week, I had only been losing half a pound here or there, and I said nope, Im not doing that anymore.. So I told myself, I will lose 2lbs, last wk, and Im striving for 3 this week.  Well, I got on the scale mid week last week just to see and I thought the scale was wrong. I got off, got back on, got off, then back on.  To my great suprise, I had dropped 3.6 lbs! I was so EXCITED! It was 4am and I wanted to call everyone I knew!  Since I figured they would all probably kill me, I decided my 8week old puppy could share the news with me! I said "Scout!!! Mommy lost 3.6lbs!!!

 Can you see the excitement on his face? ==============>
I think he was so happy he just could not contain himself..  seconds later, he was asleep! Oh well. I told SOMEONE!! By the time it was weigh in time on Monday, I weighed again and was down another .6lbs, so in all my hard work for that week helped me to drop 4.6lbs! YAY!!! I was so excited! I actually worked out so much between hiking, and the eliptical at the gym, and the constant mopping due to a potty training pooch, I was burning so many calories, and gaining that back in food allowance for my day, I just couldnt eat all the calories I was given!  I deffinitly feel great about it though! For the 1st time in about 10 years I am under a digit I didnt want to be under!  And even better my BMI (Body Mass Index) went from "obesity level 1" to "overweight".  I am totally ok with just being overweight! But I am working on that so I wont even be that, I want it to say "HEALTHY"... and at the rate I am going I should be there soon!   I hope all of you are doing the same, feeling great, making lifestyle changes and overall, being happy with who YOU are.  Theres only one of us, and we have to make the most out of what we were given!   I will get back on here soon! Maybe a small post from the gym later.. have a great week!! * Week 5 by the way!!! We are half way thru the challenge and as a combined group, the 13 of us have lost 77lbs! If you divide it up, its about 5.92 lbs per person, give or take, since we have some OVER ACHIEVERS in the group, they will remain nameles... ( Peggy and Warren)  just kiddin! Great job everyone!! until next time!   kisses amy!

1 comment: