Tuesday, February 7, 2012

38 days!


Hellloooooo and top of the morning to ya!   Its the second week of February, can you believe it?  Which means there are only 38 days left of our challenge? So far people are really sticking to it! I am so happy! We are making life changes here, not temporary changes!! So.. what did you all do this weekend?? I climbed a mountain, TWICE!  I have wanted to start hiking and just havent gotten a chance, well I went to visit my parents and they have a mountain right in front of their house, so my husband, my 71 year old father and myself tackled the mountain!  It was awesome! I felt great afterward, so I made my neice join in with me the next day!  What a great feeling to accomplish something like that! Plus its GREAT cardio!  In the two days, with about 2 hrs worth of excercise, I burned 1178 calories! yay!!!! Now I am hooked I want to do it again!  So I guess Im hoping that you all go out and try something new this week, something different, the weather is beautfiul ( depending where you are) so take advantage of being outside. Ride bikes, hike, roller blade, shoot wash your car! Its all great for you!  Have a fantastic day! I will chat again soon! kisses Amy

1 comment: