Thursday, January 19, 2012

Setback and vent

Well today started out as a good day but as it progressed I can honestly say I've had a cruddy sort of day. Reason I decided to vent to you guys Is cuz lately I have been so upbeat and perky and happy I just want you to know I'm normal like you guys too. I don't always have a big smile on my face. Well it may be a smile but it's not a genuine smile, a smile from the heart. Today is just one of those days. I smile because I have too. I smile thru hurt and drama and pain. I just have so much going on in my life today is just a breaking point for me. What decisions to make, are the the right decisions, will this affect the rest of my life? My kids lives? I shouldve gone to the gym and worked out and sweated thru the day but no I took the low road ate junk I knew wasn't good for me got off work and went home and napped on my couch. I tried to be strong but there's only so strong you can be at times. I'm sorry to vent but for some reason this blog is a new outlet for me a journal of sorts. So I apologize if I'm a downer right now tomorrow is a new day and I'm goin to start it all over. Thanks for following my little journey... Just a small setback of this thing we call life.

1 comment:

  1. What? You have those days too? Everyone has those days Amy, just remember you are loved and we are here for you.

    ReplyDelete