Monday, January 16, 2012

Day one!

Welcome welcome! It is the first day of the rest of our lives...ok ok maybe not but it is the first day of our NEW lives! A new outlook on the way we eat, exercise and take care of ourselves. One thing I have learned in the last few months is no one can take care of you better than YOU! If you don't take care of yourself there will be no one to take care of your loved ones! Let's get today started on a good note. Lots of veggies, fruits and good ole H20! If you don't feel like doin all too much exercise IT'S OK! Any movement is better than no movement at all! Think about it this way, you may not feel like hiking a mountain but you have stairs at home, take advantage of that built in mountain! U hot some handy weights laying around? Well make several trips up and down carrying those weights, trust me you will feel the burn! If you don't have weights it's ok! Grab a 2 year old or water jugs whatever you have lying around :) The experts say that If you start your morning with just eleven minutes of exercise you have kick started your whole days metabolism! We can do this ladies! Wishing you all the best! This is my first blog attempt so I am gpnna work on this along with my exercise! Make it a great day! Kisses AMY :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok! I'm ready! Goal ...174! And a lil black dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Side note, I typed this 1st blog from my Iphone, so there are a few spelling errors!!! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete