Monday, February 27, 2012

4 Weeks!!!

Morning everyone!! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Well can you believe it? We made it to week 6!  I think a few people may have dropped out, or lost motivation, but there are still a few of us out there kickin and trying to do this!  I am so very proud of all of us! We have taken the effort and tried our bests to make lifestyle changes!  Thats the most important thing of all, we have changed the way we think, eat, and hopefully the way we exercise.  I decided to go through my closet this weekend tried on clothes and was so excited that I had a garbage bag full of stuff that was too big! YAY! Too big is always a good thing! I can tell on the scale I have lost the weight, but not until I decided to go thru my clothes, could I tell where I have lost it.  Apparently all over, jeans are too big, shirts too big! Such a great feeling!   Well I have tons to do today so I just wanted to send a quick note! Take care everyone!! Happy Dieting!  kisses amy

No comments:

Post a Comment